- Hart-Ransom Union School District is a small, rural school district located just west of the Modesto, California city limits, and stretching north to the unincorporated community of Salida.
- ADA for Hart-Ransom Union Elementary School is 798
- ADA for Hart-Ransom Academic Charter School is 371
- The Hart-Ransom School District has a long, distinguished record of high student achievement, including strong standards-based state testing scores.
- Hart-Ransom Union Elementary School achieved the California Distinguished School Award in 1995 and 2010.
- The District offers a rigorous, Common Core Standards-based curriculum at all grade levels.
- Average class size in Kindergarten through 2nd grades is 23
- Average class size in grades 4-8 is 29
- Reading support is provided by a Reading Specialist
- A school counselor is available to students at all grade levels.
- Character education is emphasized at all grade levels.
- An advanced computer lab and technology coordinator offers ongoing computer-based instruction and technology support to staff.
- A vibrant Parent/Teacher Club (PTC) anchors a strong and supportive community presence in the District
- A Stanislaus County Office of Education-operated Deaf and Hard of Hearing Special Day Class serves students in grades K-3.
- Elementary Science Olympiad
- Junior High/Middle School Science Olympiad
- Stanislaus County Office of Education Spelling Bee
- Talent Show
- After school sports: Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Track
- Renaissance Team
- Safety Patrol
- Student Council
- Eagle Band
- Fall Festival